Terms & Conditions – MythFest
We run a common-sense policy at MythFest, where we expect people to respect each other, our staff, and the sites. If you see anything of concern please inform a member of the crew/ staff - no-matter how small. MythFest takes place in a natural environment; there are sticks, trees, brambles, nettles, biting insects and uneven ground. Please be aware of your surroundings, protect yourself and your children and stay safe.
We wish to ensure your comfort and safety. We thank you in advance for your consideration and we wish you a fantastic weekend of happy memory making moments.
We have included links and suggested activities that are, to the best of our knowledge, safe and appropriate to a family audience. However, with the changing nature of digital sources, we cannot take responsibility for any bad or incorrect links published. We also suggest that you contact activity providers yourself to ensure that what they provide is safe, still open, and appropriate to your family. We have researched and investigated as much as reasonably possible and can't be held liable for any individual business conditions.
Now for the official Ts & Cs; for licence compliance and to allow us the chance to kick people out if they are dangerous or disruptive! ;-) We will have security (who are also 1st aiders) and volunteers on site.
All tickets are issued on behalf of the event organisers (“Organisers”) and all ticket holders are subject to the terms and conditions indicated here and displayed on the premises, any of which may be changed at the Organisers’ discretion. The use of a ticket signifies agreement to the following conditions:
· Tickets will be exchanged for wristbands at entry to the festival. All attendees including children, crew and artists must wear one throughout the event.
· The Organisers and/or the venue(s) reserve the right to refuse admission or eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable requests of the management.
· The Organisers will use their right to search all persons and personal property via bag searches where deemed necessary. They will refuse admission to, or eject from the venue(s), any person who refuses to be searched by a steward, member of security or venue representative.
· Please note that whilst every effort is made to ensure that the full advertised bill performs, this ticket is for a festival event and not a specific artiste or band.
· Children are admitted on the basis that they are the responsibility of their accompanying adult, children must be supervised at all times.
· Alcohol will not be on sale in the venue. Please don't bring alcohol to this event. Security patrols will also operate around the venue(s) to prevent anybody under the age of 18 attempting to consume alcohol. There will be bins throughout and ask that you use them (waste is hand recycled).
· The following articles are not permitted – knives, Chinese lanterns, fireworks, smoke or gas canisters (including aerosols and nitrous oxide), megaphones, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, poles, unauthorised items for trading, including any goods using unauthorised event logos or unofficial tabards, and any article that might be used as a weapon and / or compromise public safety.
· Smoking is permitted in the open air, but this is a family festival and we ask smokers to be considerate to others, particularly children.
· Tickets are security printed.
· The Organisers reserve the right to refuse anyone entry to the venue(s) at their discretion and any person who fails to comply with instructions from a steward or other person acting on behalf of the Organisers may be ejected. In addition anyone found to be causing damage to the venue(s), the venue infrastructure, causing harm to any other person at the venue, behaving in an illegal, anti-social or aggressive manner.
· MythFest will be filmed for live and recorded internet streaming. Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world. CCTV is located on the site to ensure the security of customers and prevent crime.
· The Organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense, except in the case of death or personal injury if due to any negligent act or omission on their part.
· Persons attending the event are responsible for their own valuables. None of the Organiser or the venue(s) will be liable for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the venue(s).
· The Organisers reserve the right to cancel this event at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, or if circumstances arise outside their control. They also reserve the right to alter or change the programme and line-up without prior notification.
· Should the event be cancelled or the line-up changed, the Organisers will not be liable for the payment of any compensation or for any loss of money and/or expenses incurred. In the event of cancellation of the entire event only the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
· Tickets will not be exchanged nor money refunded unless an event is cancelled or postponed.
· WARNINGS – Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing. Smoke effects, strobe lighting, lasers and loud noises may be used at this event. We recommend that young children wear ear protection.
Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected by these terms and conditions.
· Trading is only permitted by prior agreement with the event organiser.
· NO glass bottles/ glasses to be brought onto the sites.
· Children must be supervised
· Any item that is deemed unsuitable may be refused at our discretion. This includes fireworks, generators, glass containers, smoke canisters, Chinese style lanterns, laser pens, any illegal or offensive items, offensive weapons or potential weapons or other similar articles. Any person in possession of such articles may be refused entry or ejected.
· We will have bins on site but we ask that you take your waste away with you if possible. If bins are full please let a member of the crew know.
· Portaloos will be provided in the outlying areas please endeavour to leave them as you would like to find them. If loo roll is low please let a member of the crew know.
The management reserves the right to eject anyone from site and confiscate their tickets and wristbands who does not comply to these terms and conditions
Vanessa Warrington Event Organiser MythFest 2019